Duct Leakage Testing - National Air Balance Inc.
Using our state of the art duct leakage tester, our certified technicians can measure the airtightness of any HVAC ductwork to ensure that there are no leaks and the maximum amount of energy is being conserved. Aside from that, duct leakage testing ensures that all ducts have been installed and sealed suitably, improving indoor comfort. Our certified specialists will identify shortages in your building’s duct system, provide you documented certified test results, and recommend you the most cost-effective solutions.
Benefits of duct leakage testing:
- Reduces the risk of moisture problems, mold, and rot
- Can lead to huge savings in heating/cooling expenses
- Reduces the time it takes a building to cool down or warm up
- Improve air quality by limiting dust, pesticides, moisture, and pollutants from entering a building
- Reducing noise, warranting a quieter and more pleasant workspace
If not attended to, studies indicate that leakages account for up to 25% of total energy loss! Call us to get your ducts tested today to ensure you have a comfortable air space, while enjoying the luxury of optimum energy savings!
Can’t Find a Reliable TAB Agency?
If you have a project that requires TAB Engineering, but can’t rely on the last TAB Agency you used, where can you turn? Begin and end your search right here! We offer a wide range of services for industrial and commercial applications:
- Air Balancing
- Hydronic Balancing
- Comfort Balancing
- Sound Level Testing
- Control Sequence Testing
- Clean Room Testing
- Sterile Room Testing
- Duct Leakage Testing