Pearson International Airport, Copps Coliseum, Four Seasons Resort, Rogers Centre. Chances are you have visited at least one of these places. All of these projects and many more have something in common; all were personally inspected, tested, supervised and balanced by Zoran Z. Lasak.
Mr. Lasak’s level of education consists of a degree in Engineering Technology from one of the leading Polytechnical Institutes in Europe. From 1965-1973 he worked as an Inspector for another balancing firm. Then in 1973, he established National Air Balance Incorporated and has been the CEO of this Canadian owned operation ever since.
At last count Mr. Lasak has personally provided TAB work on over 2500 projects and offers you over 50 years of real-world experience that ensures success.
Since Zoran’s retirement in 2021, his son Dean Lasak who has over 25 years of experience and is acting President continues to carry on the great reputation Zoran established with National Air Balance Incorporated. Dean has extensive training and experience and is certified in all aspects of TAB Engineering.
Dean’s dedication, professionalism and dependability, continues to expand what Zoran started, and he promises to maintain the high quality of standards that old and new customers have come to expect from National Air Balance Inc.
Mr. Dean A. Lasak is qualified to perform the following:
- Air Systems: Complete inspecting, testing and balancing.
- Fluid Systems: Complete inspecting, testing and balancing.
- Sound Level Testing: Complete sound level analysis.
- Control Systems: Complete control sequence testing.
- Clean Room Testing: Complete clean room testing and balancing.
- Sterile Room Testing: Complete sterile room testing and balancing.
- Duct Leakage Testing: Complete duct leakage analysis.